Have you ever seen a dog so talkative that it’s almost comical? If not, check out this hilarious TikTok of a Cane Corso named Meatball who is literally yelling at his mom.
Meatball is a perfect example of how some dogs use vocalization to engage with their humans. Cane Corsos are known for their expressive, almost human-like sounds. This “back-talk” is often a form of them trying to talk, wanting attention, or telling you they need something.
In the video, Meatball’s mom is trying to get him to go to bed, but he’s having none of it. He’s yelling and whining, and he even barks at her a few times. It’s clear that he’s not happy about being told what to do.
But even though Meatball is being a bit of a pain, he’s also pretty darn adorable. His mom is laughing so hard that she can barely keep her composure. And we can’t help but laugh along with her.
So if you’re looking for a good laugh, check out this video. It’s a hilarious display of Cane Corso temperament. And who knows, you might even learn something about how dogs communicate.
Here are some of the benefits of using social media to show off your dog:
- You can connect with other dog lovers and make new friends.
- You can share your dog’s story and spread awareness about the importance of adopting animals from shelters.
- You can educate people about different breeds of dogs and their unique personalities.
- You can inspire others to adopt animals and become pet parents.
- You can raise money for animal rescue organizations.